Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Yoga Teacher Training
July 20-22, 2018
Move. Paddle. Flow.
SUP Yoga Teacher Training, July 2018
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All equipment for the duration of the training (SUP board, paddle, personal flotation device, anchor, etc.)
- 25 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) with Yoga Alliance
- Stand Up Paddle Board Instruction (Basic strokes and maneuvers taught by an American Canoe Association (ACA) Certified Paddle Expert)
- Launching & Landing techniques
- SUP Rescue Techniques (How to get a student safely out of the water, how to respond in urgent situations, water readiness tips)
- Yoga to You SUP Yoga Teacher Training Manual (How to structure a yoga class on different types of water, applied anatomy in teaching yoga including how your muscles and nerves respond on a moving surface)
- Informative tips about how to set up your SUP Yoga Class (How to acquire permits on secluded lakes and parks, what to charge, what to bring, how to organize, etc.)
- 2 yoga classes and meditation each day (One on land and one on water)
- Complimentary local coffee, organic tea, fruit, and pastries at the start of each day
- Celebratory happy hour including local wine and a Northwest-style meal with a vegetarian option prepared by a local chef on the last day of the training
- SUP Yoga Training Certificate (end of the training)
What is NOT included:
Transportation to and from the Alameda Yoga Studio
Transportation to and from the teaching locations on the water each day
Cost of getting to Portland (if you are coming from another area)
Meals (i.e. lunches, snacks, dinners)
Requirements to attend Yoga To You SUP Yoga Teacher Training:
Participant must be a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
Participant must be able to demonstrate adequate swimming abilities
Participant must be over the age of 18
Sign up early and get $100 off of the total training cost!
enter the code "earlybird" when paying to receive $100 off the entire training cost until January 1, 2018!
Training cost is non-refundable.
previous training (july 21-23, 2017)
Yoga to You LLC is a Continuing Education Provider of Yoga Alliance.