Yoga to You PDX
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Yoga Teacher Training
Stay tuned for our 2019 training dates!
Move. Paddle. Flow.
Yoga to You PDX SUP Yoga Teacher Training, 2019
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All equipment for the duration of the training (SUP board, paddle, personal flotation device, anchor, etc.)
- 25 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) with Yoga Alliance
- Stand Up Paddle Board Instruction (Basic strokes and maneuvers taught by an American Canoe Association (ACA) Certified Paddle Expert)
- Launching & Landing techniques
- SUP Rescue Techniques (How to get a student safely out of the water, how to respond in urgent situations, water readiness tips)
- Yoga to You SUP Yoga Teacher Training Manual (How to structure a yoga class on different types of water, applied anatomy in teaching yoga including how your muscles and nerves respond on a moving surface)
- Informative tips about how to set up your SUP Yoga Class (How to acquire permits on secluded lakes and parks, what to charge, what to bring, how to organize, etc.)
- 2 yoga classes and meditation each day
- Complimentary local coffee, organic tea, fruit, and pastries at the start of each day
- Celebratory happy hour with sips and bites
- SUP Yoga Teacher Training Certificate (once training is completed)
What is NOT included:
Transportation to and from the Alameda Yoga Studio
Transportation to and from the teaching locations on the water each day
Cost of getting to Portland (if you are coming from another area)
Meals (i.e. lunches, snacks, dinners)
Requirements to attend Yoga To You SUP Yoga Teacher Training:
Participant must be a 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200)
Participant must be able to demonstrate adequate swimming abilities
Participant must be over the age of 18
Questions? Of course, you do!
Read our Frequently Asked Questions for all of the answers!
Once registered, the training cost is non-refundable. If you are unable to pay the entire training cost at this time, you may pay the non-refundable deposit to secure your spot in the training. Please note that you will not be eligible for any current promos or discounts.
Please take time to review our cancellation policy prior to any purchase: Cancellation and Refund Policy
Previous training (july 20-22, 2018)
previous training (july 21-23, 2017)
Yoga to You LLC is a Continuing Education Provider of Yoga Alliance.